Vivint vs ADT
What could be a more important investment than protecting your loved ones with a reliable home security system? You want something affordable, but you also need the functionality and features to feel safe and secure. You may be considering Vivint vs ADT. Let us help you weigh your options by outlining some key differences between Vivint vs ADT.
• Provides a simple keypad and five points of security for $349 startup (with a $250
rebate you have to claim later) and a $34.99 per month service fee.
• Cellular connection available for additional cost.
• Attempts to contact you with a phone call if the alarm is set off.
• LCD touchscreen display control panel—includes weather reports
and outside temperature readout
• Two-way cellular voice on the control panel—eliminates the need for
a hard line phone, and the worry an intruder will cut your phone line outside
• Emergency button on control panel and optional medical pendant
(Did you know that 85% of events requiring 911 or other assistance are
non-burglary related?) The Vivint panel, with two-way voice, allows
you to contact assistance immediately for ANY type of emergency
without having to locate your phone to dial 911 and then wait for your call
to be answered.
• Free Smartphone access—monitor your home and manage your Vivint security
system from anywhere. Arm your system remotely. Receive text or email alerts if your system is tripped; you will even be notified as to what happened to set off the alarm.
While ADT is certainly a solid company, if you truly compare the value, we believe Vivint wins every time. A $34.99 security system is worthless if it does not supply the features you need to be protected. Add the additional Energy Management and Automation, and you will find no one else can offer so much at affordable prices. It’s easy to see why Vivint is the winning investment for you.
Call now for specials!