When it comes to protecting your loved ones the investment of a top rated home security system is invaluable. With so many systems to choose from how do you find one that is not only affordable but has all the functionality and features you need to feel safe and secure. You may be considering Vivint vs AT&T. Let us help you weigh your options by outlining some key differences between Vivint vs AT&T.
• Simple Security: The basic package includes 24/7 home monitoring, 24-hour battery backup, a wireless keypad, keychain remote, recessed sensors and an indoor siren for $30 per month plus $150 for equipment and installation.
• Smart Security: This more advanced package includes the features of Simple Security plus a choice of three of the following features: motion sensor, carbon monoxide sensor, glass break sensor, smoke sensor or takeover kit. Smart Security begins at $40 per month plus $250 for equipment and installation.
•The additional automation costs can add up: $5 per month for appliance controls, $5 per month for door controls, $10 per month for water controls and $10 per month for cameras. On top of that, installation can range from about $150 to $200.
• The basic version starts at $40 a month, with a $250 installation fee, and includes your choice of three additional features including a motion sensor, carbon monoxide sensor, glass break sensor, smoke sensor or a takeover kit.
• Installation can cost up to $650
• IP based alarm system
• Cell Phone Company Monitoring/Protecting your home & family
• LCD touchscreen display control panel—includes weather reports
and outside temperature readout
• Two-way cellular voice on the control panel—eliminates the need for
a hard line phone, and the worry an intruder will cut your phone line outside
• Emergency button on control panel and optional medical pendant
(Did you know that 85% of events requiring 911 or other assistance are
non-burglary related?) The Vivint panel, with two-way voice, allows
you to contact assistance immediately for ANY type of emergency
without having to locate your phone to dial 911 and then wait for your call
to be answered.
• Free Smartphone access—monitor your home and manage your Vivint security
system from anywhere. Arm your system remotely. Receive text or email alerts if your
system is tripped; you will even be notified as to what happened to set off the alarm.
While AT&T is certainly a solid phone company, if you truly compare the value, we believe Vivint wins every time. A $39.99 security system is worthless if it does not supply the features you need to be protected. Add the additional Energy Management and Automation, and you will find no one else can offer so much at affordable prices.
For more information on the Packages available CLICK HERE!