Vivint- 4 things you need to know
What questions should I ask when shopping for a security system?
What equipment is included? – Did you know that Vivint packages include eight items that the industry charges extra for and/or doesn’t even offer?
– LCD color touch screen panel
– Weather updates with alerts for severe weather
– Cellular system- no phone line needed
– Two way voice over cellular
– Remote Access via a smart phone or device
– Full lifetime warranty for parts and labor
– Yard sign with solar powered light to shine at night
– Free move certificate
How fast will they respond? – The industry’s average response time is anywhere between 30 seconds and 2 minutes.
– Vivint’s average response time is under 10 seconds
Does that system come with two-way voice over cellular? – No phone line required
– At Vivint we can speak with you directly over the panel in your home and simultaneously verify with local emergency response team to get them there as quickly as possible.
How is the customer service rated?
– Did you know that ADT outsources all of their technicians and dealers? Vivint does not outsource any of our customer service or monitoring. Customer service is such a high priority at Vivint that we have recently received several customer service rewards.
Have more questions? Ready to order?
One of our security consultants is ready to answer all your questions and help you customize the perfect home security solution for you and your family.
Click here to Visit our website
855-855-8765 Call Now!